- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6025
2015 Cadillac CTS
Affected Component: STEERING:COLUMN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that has an intermittent no crank with a "Turn Steering Wheel Start Vehicle Again" message. If the steering is bound up so the column lock cannot retract when the vehicle start button is pressed the Body Control Module will not allow the vehicle to start. Dealer should review the owner's manual description for this message in the Starting the Vehicle Messages section which states: "TURN STEERING WHEEL START VEHICLE AGAIN" with the customer.
Click a tab for more information.