- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 12 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 62 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 82 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6025C
2015 Cadillac CTS
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with a diagnostic tip for vehicles with intermittent no crack with a "Turn Steering Wheel Start Vehicle Again". If there is a Diagnostic Trouble Code B305A stored history in the Body Control Module it may have been caused by a bound up steering wheel. Review the owner’s manual Starting the Vehicle Messages section with the customer.
Click a tab for more information.