- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 5 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 16 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 66 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 86 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6079
2015 Cadillac CTS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with remote start and the changes during a Remote Vehicle Start event as of the 2015 model year. The following functions have changed for 2015 Dual Zone Auto HVAC settings, Rear window defogger, heated seats, ventilated seats, and heated steering wheel. On transition to ignition the following Remote Vehicle Start event, the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning settings will return to last known settings. During a remote start event, the rear window defogger will turn on if the outside temperature is 44 Fahrenheit (7 Celsius) or below. During a Remote Vehicle Start event, the heated seats will turn to the high setting when the ambient temperature is below 50 Fahrenheit (10 Celsius). During a Remote Vehicle Start event, the ventilated seats will turn to the high setting when the ambient temperature is above 80 Fahrenheit (27 Celsius). During a Remote Vehicle Start event, the heated steering wheel does not turn on.
Click a tab for more information.