- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6083A
2015 Cadillac CTS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that maynot move after being parked for extended period of time. This issue is due to the fact that the brake pads may have frozen to the vehicle's rotors. Technician should not replace any parts for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.