- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 12 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 62 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 82 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6162
2015 Cadillac CTS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers may inquire about a section in their owner's manual that addresses the use of high temperature brake fluid that should be used in their car during track use. Racing brake fluid has dry boiling points that are well above the specs of standard DOT 3 (401°) or DOT 4 (446°) brake fluid.
Click a tab for more information.