- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 25 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 34 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 42 days ago
1997 Cadillac Catera
1997 Cadillac Catera Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly7
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Catera Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Catera compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Catera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Catera.