- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00035: GM/Brake Hydraulic Control Leaks
2000 Cadillac SeVille
When the rear brake proportioning, antilock brake, traction control, or stability control feature is activated in some driving situations, the feature may not perform as designed.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles have internal fluid leaks in the brake hydraulic control unit.
- Dealers will inspect the ABS hydraulic modulator unit and if necessary, replace the hydraulic modulator.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.