- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 56 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 72 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00035: GM/Brake Hydraulic Control Leaks
2000 Cadillac SeVille
When the rear brake proportioning, antilock brake, traction control, or stability control feature is activated in some driving situations, the feature may not perform as designed.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles have internal fluid leaks in the brake hydraulic control unit.
- Dealers will inspect the ABS hydraulic modulator unit and if necessary, replace the hydraulic modulator.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.