- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 59 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 63 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 65 days ago
1995 Cadillac SeVille
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1995 Cadillac SeVille Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 15
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 23
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 12
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 10
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1995 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.
Worst 1995 Cadillac SeVille Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 87,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Cadillac SeVille.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!