- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 13 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 37 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 43 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/Inner Tie Rod Nuts
2000 Cadillac SeVille
Separation of a tie rod can cause unexpected steering input increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages — Tie Rod Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The inner tie rod nuts are loose and can result in separation of a tie rod.
- Dealers will check and adjust the vehicle toe-in and tighten the inner tie rod nuts to the specified torque.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.