- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 59 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 75 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/Inner Tie Rod Nuts
2000 Cadillac SeVille
Separation of a tie rod can cause unexpected steering input increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages — Tie Rod Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The inner tie rod nuts are loose and can result in separation of a tie rod.
- Dealers will check and adjust the vehicle toe-in and tighten the inner tie rod nuts to the specified torque.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.