- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 30 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
Cadillac TSB #070495001
2008 Cadillac XLR
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 070495001.
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- TAPPING OR SCRAPING NOISE FROM REAR WHEEL AREA (REPLACE WHEEL DRIVE SHAFT NUT). *NJ
Click a tab for more information.