- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 5 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 16 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 74 days ago
- December 11: Cadillac SRX Dim Headlights Cause Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
2008 Cadillac XLR
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Cadillac XLR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Cadillac XLR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
2008 Cadillac XLR FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP NHTSA Campaign #11E009000
Summary: Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
Consequence: A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Actions: Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #11E009000 »