- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 24 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 33 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 41 days ago
Cadillac Recall 18279: Insufficient Coating On Rear Brake Caliper Pistons
2019 Cadillac XTS
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
Click a tab for more information.