- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 15 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 21 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 72 days ago
Cadillac Recall N182204040: Missing Rivet On Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
2019 Cadillac XTS
If the securing rivet is missing, the buckle may separate from the cable mounting strap in the event of a crash, preventing the occupant from being properly restrained, thereby increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Cadillac XTS vehicles. The front seat belt buckles may be missing a rivet that secures the buckle head to the cable mounting strap.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front seat buckle assemblies, replacing them if the rivets are missing, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N182204040.
Click a tab for more information.