- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 1 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 55 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 59 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 61 days ago
Cadillac Recall N182204040: Missing Rivet On Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
2019 Cadillac XTS
If the securing rivet is missing, the buckle may separate from the cable mounting strap in the event of a crash, preventing the occupant from being properly restrained, thereby increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Cadillac XTS vehicles. The front seat belt buckles may be missing a rivet that secures the buckle head to the cable mounting strap.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front seat buckle assemblies, replacing them if the rivets are missing, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N182204040.
Click a tab for more information.