- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 38 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
Cadillac Recall N18-2204040: Missing Rivet On Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
2019 Cadillac XTS
If the securing rivet is missing, the buckle may separate from the cable mounting strap in the event of a crash, preventing the occupant from being properly restrained, thereby increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Cadillac XTS vehicles. The front seat belt buckles may be missing a rivet that secures the buckle head to the cable mounting strap.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front seat buckle assemblies, replacing them if the rivets are missing, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N18-2204040.
Click a tab for more information.