- May 29: Dodge Durango Racetrack Tail Lights Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 19: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Recall Over Bosch CP4.2 Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Wrangler Frame Stud Recall Involves 35,829 Wranglers recalls | 67 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 136,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (2 reports)
- rebuild engine (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2009 300 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I was having to clean the engine area more than the car. To put it this way, every time I need to wash my car I had to clean the sludge out of the engine so that way I could feel that my car was cleaned, inside and out. That was when I had to take the time to get a mechanic to rebuild my engine get this sludge out so I would not have to be doing this over and over again.
- trishrod71pr, Glendale, US