- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 36 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 36 days ago
Chrysler Recall 885: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Master Cylinder
2000 Chrysler Concorde
If the brake overheat, brake fading could lead to an increase in needed stopping distance. Should a driver not anticipate the extra stopping distance, this condition could cause a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Non-ABS equipped passenger vehicles. The brake master cylinder piston retainer snap ring may have been bent inward during the assembly process. The master cylinder piston may be in a "brake applied" position due to the damaged piston retainer snap ring. When the piston is in the applied position, the fluid compensation ports are closed which results in a brake drag condition.
- Dealers will replace the brake master cylinder.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.