- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall 885: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Master Cylinder
2000 Chrysler Concorde
If the brake overheat, brake fading could lead to an increase in needed stopping distance. Should a driver not anticipate the extra stopping distance, this condition could cause a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Non-ABS equipped passenger vehicles. The brake master cylinder piston retainer snap ring may have been bent inward during the assembly process. The master cylinder piston may be in a "brake applied" position due to the damaged piston retainer snap ring. When the piston is in the applied position, the fluid compensation ports are closed which results in a brake drag condition.
- Dealers will replace the brake master cylinder.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.