- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
Chrysler Recall 885: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Master Cylinder
2000 Chrysler Concorde
If the brake overheat, brake fading could lead to an increase in needed stopping distance. Should a driver not anticipate the extra stopping distance, this condition could cause a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Non-ABS equipped passenger vehicles. The brake master cylinder piston retainer snap ring may have been bent inward during the assembly process. The master cylinder piston may be in a "brake applied" position due to the damaged piston retainer snap ring. When the piston is in the applied position, the fluid compensation ports are closed which results in a brake drag condition.
- Dealers will replace the brake master cylinder.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.