- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 26 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 27 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 32 days ago
Chrysler Recall 885: Daimlerchrysler/Brake Master Cylinder
2000 Chrysler Concorde
If the brake overheat, brake fading could lead to an increase in needed stopping distance. Should a driver not anticipate the extra stopping distance, this condition could cause a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Vehicle description: Non-ABS equipped passenger vehicles. The brake master cylinder piston retainer snap ring may have been bent inward during the assembly process. The master cylinder piston may be in a "brake applied" position due to the damaged piston retainer snap ring. When the piston is in the applied position, the fluid compensation ports are closed which results in a brake drag condition.
- Dealers will replace the brake master cylinder.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.