- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 11 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 15 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 16 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 33 days ago
2000 Chrysler Concorde
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Chrysler Concorde
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Chrysler Concorde by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head were to contact the B-pillar. Read more »
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child. Read more »
If the brake overheat, brake fading could lead to an increase in needed stopping distance. Should a driver not anticipate the extra stopping distance, ... Read more »
If this occurs in a frontal crash situation, driver protection from the seat belt may be reduced, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted ... Read more »
This condition could increase the risk of a passenger occupant injury under certain accident conditions. Read more »