- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 40 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 40 days ago
Chrysler Recall 991: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 201/Head Protection
2000 Chrysler Concorde
In the event of a crash, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head were to contact the B-pillar.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles (non-sunroof only) fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- Owners will be sent a storage bin accessory unit that can be attached to the B-pillar along with installation instructions. However, if an owner wishes, the dealer can perform the installation. Owner notification began December 17, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.