- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 8 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 41 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 44 days ago
Chrysler Recall 991: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 201/Head Protection
2000 Chrysler Concorde
In the event of a crash, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head were to contact the B-pillar.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles (non-sunroof only) fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- Owners will be sent a storage bin accessory unit that can be attached to the B-pillar along with installation instructions. However, if an owner wishes, the dealer can perform the installation. Owner notification began December 17, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.