- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall 991: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 201/Head Protection
2000 Chrysler Concorde
In the event of a crash, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head were to contact the B-pillar.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles (non-sunroof only) fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- Owners will be sent a storage bin accessory unit that can be attached to the B-pillar along with installation instructions. However, if an owner wishes, the dealer can perform the installation. Owner notification began December 17, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.