- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- July 18: Ram Fuel Filler Neck Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 16 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- July 6: Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Wrong Spare Tires recalls | 17 days ago
Chrysler Recall 991: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 201/Head Protection
2000 Chrysler Concorde
In the event of a crash, there is a potential for injury if the occupant's head were to contact the B-pillar.
Structure — Frame And Members
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles (non-sunroof only) fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 201, "occupant protection in interior impact."
- Owners will be sent a storage bin accessory unit that can be attached to the B-pillar along with installation instructions. However, if an owner wishes, the dealer can perform the installation. Owner notification began December 17, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.