- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 14 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 36 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 39 days ago
Chrysler Recall 863: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Retractors
2000 Chrysler Concorde
If this occurs in a frontal crash situation, driver protection from the seat belt may be reduced, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The molding flash on the primary lever may prevent the operation of the G-lock and tilt lock functions on some of the driver's side retractors.
- Dealers will replace the left front retractor assemblies.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.