- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 4 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 32 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall 863: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Retractors
2000 Chrysler Concorde
If this occurs in a frontal crash situation, driver protection from the seat belt may be reduced, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The molding flash on the primary lever may prevent the operation of the G-lock and tilt lock functions on some of the driver's side retractors.
- Dealers will replace the left front retractor assemblies.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.