- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 19 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 37 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
1999 Chrysler LHS
1999 Chrysler LHS Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Is Knocking2
- Blowing White Smoke Out Of Exhaust1
- Engine/Engine Cooling1
- Oil Pump Failed Resulting In Engine Damage1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1999 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.