- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 3 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 38 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 39 days ago
Chrysler Recall 978: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 209/Retractor
1999 Chrysler LHS
If the retractor does not work properly, it will not adequately protect occupants in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Certain van, wagon, pickup trucks, passenger and sport utility vehicles, fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." The front seat belt retractor may not comply with the requirements of the standard.
- Dealers will replace the seat belt retractor. Owner notification began August 20, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.