- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall 866: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Mounting Bolts
1999 Chrysler LHS
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted occupant.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt shoulder height adjustable turning loop (atl) top mounting bolt was inadequately manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the shoulder belt height adjuster mounting bolts.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.