- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 24 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 25 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 30 days ago
Chrysler Recall 866: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Mounting Bolts
1999 Chrysler LHS
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted occupant.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt shoulder height adjustable turning loop (atl) top mounting bolt was inadequately manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the shoulder belt height adjuster mounting bolts.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.