- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 7 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 15 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 20 days ago
- December 27: 2005 Dodge Dakota Recalled Over Heated Seats recalls | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
2.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 58,840 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.