- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 58 days ago
Dodge Recall 866: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Mounting Bolts
1999 Dodge Intrepid
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted occupant.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt shoulder height adjustable turning loop (atl) top mounting bolt was inadequately manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the shoulder belt height adjuster mounting bolts.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.