- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 26 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 30 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 42 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 79 days ago
2001 Dodge Ram 1500
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Differential Failure12
- 4x4 Slow To Engage1
- C/V Joints Broken1
- Rear End Locks Up After You Stop1
- Transfer Case Gone Out1
- Universal Joints Failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.