- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 28 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
2009 Dodge Ram 1500
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving4
- Loss Of Compression And Engine Knock3
- Broken Valve1
- Drive Belt Squealing1
- Engine Failure1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Occasional Rough Idle1
- Seal & Valve Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.