- March 1: Recall: Dodge Durango Rear Spoilers Could Fall Off recalls | 27 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 54 days ago
Key Fob Not Working
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- fiat covered the cost of the parts and service (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
We purchased a Fiat 500 used and with less than 50,000 miles the key fob failed and the module had to be replaced and a new key purchased to start our car. Fiat took almost two months to supply a replacement module and key. While they took forever to replace the costly parts, Fiat corporate worked with us to get the work completed and while the car was no longer under warranty, they covered the cost.
- Marc F., Edgewood, US