- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 1 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 71 days ago
Fiat Recall T16: Tire Pressure Warning Light/FMVSS 138
2017 Fiat 500X
Driving a vehicle with an underinflated tire may result in tire failure and increase the risk of a crash.
Tires — Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Fiat 500X vehicles. When the vehicle has a tire with low tire pressure, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) warning light may not illuminate. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 138, "Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems."
- Fiat will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument panel software, free of charge. The recall began April 13, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T16.
- Documents (11)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 138
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03/10/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T1603102017
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.