- August 21: Fiat 500 Rear Wiring Harness Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 12 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 70 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 83 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 88 days ago
Fiat Recall U87: Voltage Regulator May Fail And Cause Stall
2018 Fiat 500X
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and Promaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U87.
Click a tab for more information.