- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 3 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Front Coil Springs
1998 Ford Contour
Some tires have deflated due to contact with a broken spring.
Suspension — Front — Springs — Coil Springs
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1998 Ford Contour/Mercury Mystique passenger vehicles built at the Kansas City assembly plant. The front coil springs could potentially fracture due to corrosion.
- Ford is extending the warranty for front coil spring replacement for the front coil springs for 10 years from original date of sale of a vehicle or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Click a tab for more information.