- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 2 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 15 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Front Coil Springs
1998 Ford Contour
Some tires have deflated due to contact with a broken spring.
Suspension — Front — Springs — Coil Springs
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1998 Ford Contour/Mercury Mystique passenger vehicles built at the Kansas City assembly plant. The front coil springs could potentially fracture due to corrosion.
- Ford is extending the warranty for front coil spring replacement for the front coil springs for 10 years from original date of sale of a vehicle or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Click a tab for more information.