- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 1 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 403/Anti-Stow Interlock/Ricon
2007 Ford E-250
A lift occupant can be injured should the lift begin to stow unintentionally.
- Personalized vans and trucks is recalling certain vans equipped with platform style wheelchair lifts manufactured by ricon corporation. These lifts fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 403, "platform lift system accessible for motor vehicles, " the anti-stow interlock may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user. The pressure sensing switch that detects the presence of weight on the platform was not adjusted to the necessary sensitivity level. The lift could stow even though someone or something is still on the lift.
- Personalized vans and trucks is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E097). Owners may contact ricon corporation at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.