- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 4 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 5 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 6 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall 11S22: Fuel Tank Assembly
2007 Ford E-250
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Ford is recalling certain replacement fuel tanks that could be installed into model year 2004 through 2008 E-150, E-250, and E-350 vans and wagons. The affected fuel tanks have an extra obdii sensor hole on the top of the tank that may not be properly sealed and may leak fuel.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tanks free of charge. The safety recall began on November 28, 2011. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-800-232-5952.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.