- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 12 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 26 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 27 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2007 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Accubuilt is recalling 890 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E250, and E350 cargo vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Accubuilt is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). The recall is expected to begin on or about October 6, 2008. Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or accubuilt at 1-800-837-8624.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.