- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2007 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Van products is recalling 8 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. The lift fails to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Van products is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.