- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 0 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 2 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 4 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2007 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Van products is recalling 8 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. The lift fails to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Van products is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.