- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 20 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2007 Ford E-250
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Personalized vans and trucks is recalling certain vans equipped with platform style wheelchair lifts manufactured by ricon corporation. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Personalized vans and trucks is working with ricon corporation to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon corporation at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.