- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 20 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 21 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheelchair Lift Armored Cable Short Circuit
2007 Ford E-250
If the cable does not clear the wheel chair lift it may contact the power lug and, if it does not have a nonconductive cover, or it has an improperly installed non-conductive cover, a short circuit may occur that could result in a fire.
- Mobility Works is recalling certain model year 2006-2012 Ford E-150, E-250 and E-350 vehicles manufactured August 2006 through August 2012. The vehicles are equipped with certain Ricon S series and K Series wheelchair lifts with an optional armored pendant cable. The armored cable may be positioned such that it does not clear the wheelchair lift.
- Mobility Works will notify owners and Ricon will provide a supplemental cover kit and instructions, free of charge. This recall campaign is expected to begin July 15, 2013. Owners may contact Mobility Works at 1-877-275-4912 and Ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
Click a tab for more information.