- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 7 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall 14E-010: Wheelchair Lift Armored Pendant Cable Shortcircuit
2013 Ford E-250
If the cable does not clear the wheel chair lift it may contact the power lug and if it does not have a nonconductive cover, or it has an improperly installed non-conductive cover, then a short circuit may occur that could result in a fire.
- WMK Inc., doing business as Mobility Works, Inc. (Mobility), is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Mobility-modified Ford E-150, and E-250 transit buses manufactured December 1, 2013, through January 4, 2014, and equipped with certain Ricon S series and K series wheelchair lifts, with an optional armored pendant cable. The armored cable may be positioned such that it does not clear the wheelchair lift.
- Mobility will notify owners, and Ricon will send the owner a supplemental cover kit and instructions free of charge. The recall began on June 4, 2014. Owners may contact Mobility customer service at 1-800-769-8267, or Ricon Customer Service at 1-800-322-2884 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Click a tab for more information.