- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 7 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 8 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 9 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 30 days ago
2001 Ford E-350
2001 Ford E-350 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Spark Plug Ejected While Driving10
- Engine Cannot Start After Replacing Fuel Element1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford E-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 E-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford E-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E-350.