- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 6 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 7 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 17 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 19 days ago
2004 Ford Taurus
2004 Ford Taurus Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alarm Goes Off For No Reason3
- Multiple Starter Replacements2
- Premature Ignition Coil Failure2
- Radio Doesn't Work2
- Abnormal Slowdown With Cruise Control Disconnected1
- Car Won't Start1
- Major Electrical Issues1
- Multiple Dead Batteries1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.