- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 5 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 8 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 20 days ago
1996 Ford Thunderbird
Worst 1996 Thunderbird electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ob2 fault code 14432
- alternator failure1
- car keeps running after removing key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Thunderbird Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Thunderbird compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Thunderbird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Thunderbird.