- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 48 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 62 days ago
GMC Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2002 GMC Envoy
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/no 335-1120L-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp housing shape deformed distorting the assembly angle of the reflector and influenced the aiming position. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on February 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.