- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 20 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
GMC Recall : FMVSS 108/Aftermarket Headlamp Assemblies
2002 GMC Envoy
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain maxzone headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/no 335-1120L-as, sold for use as aftermarket equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. During production the lamp housing shape deformed distorting the assembly angle of the reflector and influenced the aiming position. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on February 16, 2007. Owners may contact maxzone at 909-822-3288.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.