- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 11 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
1997 GMC Jimmy
Worst 1997 Jimmy drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.