- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem