- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 8 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
2001 GMC Jimmy
Worst 2001 Jimmy electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights stuck on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Jimmy Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Jimmy compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Jimmy overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jimmy.