- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 17 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 31 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 33 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 37 days ago
GMC Recall : Wheelchair Lift Threshold Warning System
2007 GMC Savana
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Main mobility is recalling 185 model year 2005 through 2009 Chevrolet express and GMC Savana vans manufactured between April 1, 2005 and June 25, 2009, equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Main mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.