- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #04-00-89-015I
2007 GMC Savana
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This warranty administration bulletin provide policy information of the JOB CARD, for a repair on vehicles and what is acceptable - customer authorization; Service manager approvals and transaction authorization; Details of concern, cause and correction; Labor Time; Technician ID and acoutablity of labor time; Proper documentation and retension of warranty parts; Accurate sublet charges and receipts; Add on concerns after the Job Card has been written.
Click a tab for more information.