- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP4138R
2007 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, engine misfire, and/or engine noise. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0300-P0308. If published Service Information diagnostics does not isolate the cause of this concern technician should check for a worn camshaft lobe and/or lifter roller, a sticking valve, valve leakage, a broken valve spring, and a collapsed active fuel management lifter.
Click a tab for more information.