- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #14-06-04-002
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY
- This informational bulletin provides information of customer concern of the vehicle has a no start condition, caused from upfitter modifications not properly preparing the ground, causing the LPG fuel pump to lose a ground connection.
Click a tab for more information.