- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #17-NA-067
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This informational bulletin provides information on On rare occasions, a security code input message with SPS error code E5659, M5304, and/or M5530 may be displayed in TIS2web when the technician is programming any module. If this concern is encountered, the technician should start by ensuring that the module being programmed is not a used module and that the VIN matches on VIN plate, TIS2web programming screen, and GDS2 module identification information screen.
Click a tab for more information.