- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #G-191522
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- 14096 - EMISSIONS RECALL. GENERAL MOTORS HAS DECIDED TO CONDUCT A VOLUNTARY EMISSION RECALL INVOLVING CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A GASOLINE ENGINE. THE OXYGEN (O2) SENSOR MAY FRACTURE IF CONDENSATION FROM THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER ENTERS THE O2 SENSOR AND CAUSES A SUDDEN TEMPERATURE CHANGE. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP WILL ILLUMINATE. DEALERS ARE TO INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, REPLACE BOTH BANK 2 O2 SENSORS AND REPROGRAM THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE.
Click a tab for more information.