- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0235K
2012 GMC Savana
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides repair information to correct customer concerns of an exhaust leak or vibration/rattle noise at approximately 900 RPM, fuel smell/white smoke noted intermittently (usually after coming to a stop), and/or an oily substance noted on exhaust downpipe.
Click a tab for more information.